As you know that the Government has announced to reopen pre-primary educational institutions by 30th September-2020, Alhamdulillah. However, keeping the security of everyone involved, the management of C.A.T. Montessori has decided to reopen ONLY Junior-1 and Senior-1 (K.G.) classes from Monday, 5th October-2020. Gradually and carefully all other classes will be opened and you will be informed through email, WhatsApp groups, SMS and Facebook page.
Our online eSchool will keep running and daily lessons will be uploaded onto it until the School fully opens for all classes. However, there will be NO Zoom based live sessions for Junior-1 and Senior-1 classes.
Security Based Arrangements:
- The Children of both the shifts will be combined and there will be only one shift each day.
- Classes will be conducted from Monday to Thursday from 9:00 am to 11:00 am.
- All the students will be divided into two groups.
- Each group will attend the School on alternate days, two days week.
- Groups-A will attend the School on Monday and Wednesday. pre-recorded online lessons will be uploaded for the rest of the days.
- Groups-B will attend the School on Tuesday and Thursday. pre-recorded online lessons will be uploaded for the rest of the days.
Standard Operating Procedure – S.O.P.:
The following S.O.P.s will be strictly implemented to ensure the safety of children and all others involved:
- Sanitization At The Gate:
Anyone entering the School premises, including students, parents, management, teaching and non-teaching staff will be required to get themselves sanitized at the gate by our staff members. Mainly hands and shoes will be sanitized.
- Mandatory Mask Wearing:
It will be mandatory for anyone entering the School to wear a face mask, including students.
- Restricted Access During The First Phase:
During the first phase, parents are requested not to enter the School premises, they may pick-n-drop their children at the gate.
- Social Distancing:
In order to further secure everyone, social distancing protocol will be implemented strictly. We have divided the classes into two groups to help us keep the social distancing.
- Temperature Monitoring:
Body temperature of everyone entering the premises, including students, parents, management, teaching and non-teaching staff will be monitored at the gate. Anyone found to have the body temperature higher than 98.6 C will be sent home and will be required to have the test of COVID-19. On the basis of test results the individual will be allowed or disallowed to enter the School premises.
- Action On Symptoms:
Anyone found to have COVID-19 like symptoms (e.g. shortness of breath, fever, cough, etc.) will be immediately sent home and will be required a negative outcome of COVID-19 test before he/she will be allowed to enter the School premises.
PARENTS’ CONSENT FORM
Please fill and submit the following consent form.