Following are the Rules and Regulations of CAT Montessori:
- If you have any problem regarding your child and want to talk to the teacher, you must take prior permission from the office.
- You can only talk to the teacher in the afternoon and not in morning.
- If you are planning to put your child in some other school for higher classes, you must inform the office at least six months before the child goes for an admission test in that school.
- Progress Reports of the child will be given in the Parent / Teacher meeting, which is held twice a year.
- If you want to celebrate your child’s birthday in the School, you must inform the teacher two days before the birthday.
- A Fee Challan will be given to you for payment of fee in the bank mentioned on the Fee Challan and its envelope.