Q: What is the age criteria for admission in C.A.T. Montessori?
A: The age criteria for admission in C.A.T. Montessori is that the child should be between the age of 1.8 years to 2.2 years (20 months to 26 months) at the start of the session. However, if a child is above 2.2 years, he/she may be considered for admission in the afternoon shift, subject to his/her prior education in other Montessori / School or at home and clearance of his/her age specific test.
Q: When new admissions are opened in CAT Montessori?
A: Admissions are opened twice every year. We take new admissions in March for August Session and in September for January Session.
Q: How many environments are there in CAT Montessori?
A: We have 4 environments in our Montessori, which are divided into 7 environments. The main 4 environments are:
- Play Group
Q: In which environment kids are admitted?
A: We only admit kids in Play Group environment.
Q: Which documents are required at the time of admission in CAT Montessori?
A: Following documents are required at the time of admission:
- 2 passport size photographs of child, 1×1 and 2×2 inch.
- Copy of CNIC of both parents.
- Copy of available child’s birth certificates (Hospital, Union Council, NADRA).
- NADRA Bay form of the child, if available.
- Visiting cards of working parents.
What are the Terms and Conditions for admission in CAT Montessori?
Following are the Terms and Conditions for admission in CAT Montessori:
- At the time of admission child’s presence with both the parents is a must.
- Child should preferably be potty trained.
- Form for the admission has to be filled in the school office.
- For the fist week, Child’s mother will have to sit with him in the school.
- The child will come for an hour in the beginning along with the mother.
- After your child settles down in the school you must leave him at the gate in the morning.
- He just has to bring a lunch box with preferably some healthy food in it.
- Junk food is not allowed in the school except for one day, i.e. Wednesday.
- Child must wear a neat, simple and comfortable dress. Fancy shoes, clips, gold chains, earrings, nail color, etc. are strictly forbidden.
- Morning shift timings for Playgroup are from 8:40 am to 11:00 am, for all other classes it is from 8:40 am to 11:45 am (Monday to Thursday) and on Friday timings of all classes are from 8:40 am to 11:00 am.
- Afternoon shift timings are from 12:00 pm to 2:15 pm for Playgroup and from 12:00 pm to 2:45 pm for all other classes (Monday to Thursday). On Friday the Afternoon shift timings for all the Grades will be from 11:15 am to 1:00 pm.
- Child should be regular and punctual.
- The School will not be responsible if the child loses anything in the van.
- You are not allowed to distribute any kind of sweets, chocolates or cold drinks among the children.