Admissions for the January-2024 session will begin from Monday, 16th October-2023. In order to get your child enrolled in the January-2024 session, please note down the following points:
- The child’s age must be between 1.8 year (20 months) and 2.4 years (28 months) in January-2023.
- If your child is older than the age criteria, then an admission test will be taken to place the child according to the age and prior education, which is subject availability of seat in that class.
- The child must be physically and mentally healthy.
- Please visit the campus between 10:00 am and 1:00 pm, Monday to Friday.
- Both parents must visit the campus along with the child and bring along the birth certificate of the child.
- All the details pertaining to child’s admission like timings, curriculum, fee structure will only be told by the Coordinator during the meeting.
- Your child’s admission is subject to availability of seat and fulfillment of admission criteria mentioned above.
- Admissions are given on first come-first served basis.
The admission process can be completed by visiting the campus, father, mother and the child must come together. Males coming alone will not be allowed to enter the premises. Please avoid bringing other family members, only the mother, father and child will be allowed to meet the Coordinator.
Once the interview is completed and if your child is selected, you will get an email or call, informing your about the selection of your child and the details of further steps of admission process.
Your child’s admission will be confirmed only after the completion of all the above mentioned steps.