We have opened admissions for the August-2023 session. In order to get your child enrolled in the August-2023 session, please note down the following points:
- The child’s age must be between 1.8 year (20 months) and 2.5 years (30 months) at the start of August-2023.
- If your child is older than the age criteria, then an admission test will be taken to place the child according to the age and prior education, which is subject availability of seat in that class.
- The child must be physically and mentally healthy.
- Please visit the campus between 10:00 am and 12:00 pm, Monday to Friday.
- Both parents must visit the campus along with the child and bring along the birth certificate of the child.
- All the details pertaining to child’s admission like timings, curriculum, fee structure will only be told by the Coordinator during the meeting.
- Your child’s admission is subject to availability of seat and fulfillment of admission criteria mentioned above.
- Admissions are given on first come-first served basis.
The admission process can be completed by visiting the campus, father, mother and the child must come together. Males coming alone will not be allowed to enter the premises. Please avoid bringing other family members, only the mother, father and child will be allowed to meet the Coordinator.
Once the interview is completed and if your child is selected, you will get an email informing your about the selection of your child and and the details of further steps of admission process, like submission of required documents and payment of admission package fee.
Your child’s admission will be confirmed only after the completion of all the above mentioned steps.